As well as writing a lot on this blog I love reading other people’s vintage themed blogs too. This mainly involves me gawping at other people’s amazing wardrobes and homes. These are a few of my favourites…
1. Chronically Vintage I love Jessica’s blog because she writes well researched thoughtful posts and her outfits are gorgeous. Jessica achieves fabulous vintage looks with a mix of true vintage and modern vintage style clothing.
2. Landgirl 1980 I love this blog because it’s writer Charly always looks like she’s stepped out of a 1940s time capsule. my favourite posts are her series all about how to curl your hair. I also like the blog because Charly is obviously as into history as I am, vintage and history? Yes Please!
3. Sammy Davis Vintage If you need to know more about vintage, then this is the blog for you. Every post feels like a well researched lesson. However this site should come with a warning as it makes you want to blow your life savings on vintage clothes!
4. Retro Fashion is my Passion This is a place I go and get wardrobe envy! Trina has an amazing sence of style and a fabulous collection of vintage to match!
5. Tales From Betty Bee Towers I love Betty’s over the top rockabilly look, she’s a beautiful mummy who rocks her curves. I like this blog mostly for make up inspiration and craft ideas.
6. Technicolour Cutie This girl wears vintage every single day! She’s also a hairdresser so her vintage styles are to die for!
7. My Vintage Vogue My vintage vogue is a vast collection of images from the 20th century. The images are divided by decade and style and have all been restored to their former glory. It’s a great place to get lot’s of inspiration.
8. Junkaholics Unanimous I love this blog for home inspiration. This blog is full of little treasures from junk shops and estate sales that have been lovingly placed in the home. I have a bit of an obsession with cream and white interiors at the moment and there are loads of those here.
9. Missy Vintage I love this British blog, for vintage style and beauty inspiration.
10. Vixen Vintage No list is complete without this blog. Solanah is so beautiful and her sence of vintage style is amazing!