If you follow me on Instagram or having been reading my blog for a while, you’ll know that I have a lot of love for Hotter shoes. Obviously I love wearing gorgeous dresses and dressing up all the time. But I’m also a big walker and I like to take the kids out for outdoor fun and exploring, so I need footwear that not only looks great with my dresses, but also keeps my feet happy when I’m on them all day. A couple of years ago I started wearing Hotter when I fell in love with their vintage inspired range. I got a couple of pairs of their flat comfortable sandals last year and wore them non stop. This year I am lucky enough to have partnered with Hotter to created some posts and to try some of the lovely shoes from their summer collection.
Today I thought I’d share some of my favourite comfortable sandals from their current collection. I’ve also been thinking about how they work within my wardrobe and which shoes would go with some of my most worn dresses, as well as a couple of more casual outfits for trips to the beach or for chilling in the garden. My summer wardrobe always consists of some cropped jeans and lots of cotton dresses with a few pairs of shoes that mix and match well. I put together a little wishlist of some of ,my favourites.
Sandals from top of page to bottom…
- Resort Sandals in Leopard Print (top picture)
- Sol Sandals in Gold. I got these last summer and wore them so much. They’re still in perfect condition this year, so I’ll be wearing them with everything again this season.
- Resort Sandals in Rose Gold. I have these in another colour way, but I have my eye on this gorgeous rose gold pair.
- Dazzle in Leopard Print. These are casual but cute and perfect for wearing with jeans or block coloured outfits.
- Hallie in Tango Red. This is another pair that I have, I wear them with all of my dresses with red details. They are great because they’re quite dressy but also not too high for everyday.
- Tourist in Sand. These are the ultimate comfy and casual sandal perfect for jeans and casual playsuits. I’d wear these for barbecues and days out with the kids.
- Betsy in Rose Floral. I love the pretty print on these. I’d wear them with some of my colourful summer dresses. Like my vintage check one which I wear a lot.
- Sol in Tango Red. I already love my gold Sol sandals and I think they look absolutely lovely in red too.
- Sol in Brown Multi. I love the mix of colours on these, perfect for picking out the colours in different outfits. these would look great with both dresses and jeans.
- Resort in Dark Tan. These are the ultimate versatile sandal to go with everything. They are also really comfortable, so these would be a great all round choice.
- Tourist in Salmon. These are such a pretty colour and I think they would look amazing with jeans or some dungarees.
- Flare Sandals in Tan Multi. I had these in red last year and they were ridiculously comfortable all summer. I’m looking forward to wearing this colour too. I reviewed these last summer.
Which is your favourite pair and what would you wear them with? Do you recognise any of the dresses pictured above, they are all inspired by favourite pieces from my wardrobe.
Find the full range of comfortable sandals over on the Hotter website.
* This post was sponsored by Hotter who I will be working with on a few posts over the summer. I am so grateful to be able to work with brands who I already shop with and love. All opinions as always are my own.
Ways to follow Vintage Frills