Ole! This weekend is my first bloggiesta. There are so many little jobs I’d like to get done on the blog this weekend so here’s a little to do list…
1. Write 10 rainy day posts (I should call them Mummy day post really!)
2. Plan visits to 5 places to review
3. Set aside some reading time to finish the books I want to review.
4. Write book reviews
5. Finish all craft projects and write blog posts on them.
6. Improve appearance of blog.
7. Read all the other blogs I follow and keep up to date.
8. Re-do side bar and add follow buttons to social media.
9. Work through list of contacts for collaborations / discounts / giveaways.
10. Write a reading list for future reviews.
11. Work on logos and graphics for regular posts.
Keep an eye on the blog over the weekend as I’ll be updating with progress reports. I wont be online until the evening tomorrow as I am going to support my good friends Catherine and Joe who are walking 50km tomorrow to raise money for Battersea Dog’s and Cat’s Home. But I’ll be working hard in the evening.
P.S Don’t forget to enter our Fifty Shades giveaway here