Bloggiesta is a chance to make little improvements on your blog and get some of that never-ending to-do list done, as well as taking part in mini challenges. Mini Bloggiesta is a smaller version of the usual weeklong event and just runs this weekend.
I’m a little late posting but I have a little to-do list which I will hopefully get done tonight and tomorrow.
So here’s a few things I’d like to get done…
1. Add links to some of my favourite blogs in the sidebar
2. Write some of the posts I’ve been planning for a while.
3. Get out my SLR camera which has been packed since I moved a year ago! (No excuse for not taking better pictures)
4. Work on some book reviews – I have loads to write-up.
5. Add a reviewed book page to the blog 6. Comment on lot’s of other Bloggiesta posts. (Comment with a link if your taking part and I’ll be sure to visit)
It’s a short list but it’s plenty to get on with this weekend.
If you would like to take part in Bloggiesta sign up here
The “Basics” Mini Challenge…
I think I have this one covered as I’ve made quite a lot of improvments to the blog recently, and writing reviews is on my list anyway.
Other ways to connect…