It’s been absolutely ages since I shared a Wishlist on here. But since Spring seems to finally be here and summer is just around the corner, I’m feeling a bit more inspired. I think I’ve ended up doing a green list almost every year since I started blogging. despite my recent obsession with yellow, green is still my favourite colour. I’ve seen a lot of green things that I like already and here are a few highlights…
- I love the 1940s feel of this pretty green dress from Phase Eight at House of Fraser. Both the colour and print are so beautiful. I would style this with a pair of seamed stocking and some 40s style sandals for summer events. Its very fresh and pretty and could be dressed up or down. It is the most expensive pice on the list, but I think it would be a great wardrobe investment.
- Everyone needs a few good t shirts in their wardrobe, especially during the summer months. This green ribbed t shirt from New Look is similar to quite few that I have and wear a lot. They are perfect for pairing with both skirts and jeans or even under a pair of retro dungarees.
- For the ultimate glamorous summer look the Dolores Tropical Bird Jumpsuit, is absolutely gorgeous!I wish I suited jumpsuits as this would make its way straight to my wardrobe!
- If you prefer a slightly shorter length, this chiffon dress from New Look is a great choice for summer. It also comes in a maternity version, if you have a little one on the way.
- I am completely in love with this beautiful green gingham dress from Joanie Clothing. I’m a big fan of their clothes already and you just can’t go wrong with gingham in the summer. I think this would get a lot of wear and fingers crossed I end up owning this one very soon! This one is currently in the sale, although all the sizes are still available. So snap it pop while you can.
- I have spotted quite a few shoes that I want in the new collection from Lulu Hun, which are available on the Collectif website. I had already spotted these gorgeous green shoes at London Edge was eagerly anticipating their arrival online. At only £41 they’re a pretty good price too.
- The Ada floral sweater from Joanie Clothing is the perfect spring separate. This would look amazing with a pencil skirt for a smarter look or with a pair of capris for a casual 50s inspired outfit.
- Also from Joanie clothing is the super fun June Green Frill Embroidered Blouse. I’d wear this with jeans in Spring and a cute pair of shorts in the summer.
- Talkling of shorts, I’m loving these pretty floral high waisted shorts from Joanie. I love this style of shorts in the summer, which I wear with simple t shirts or white gypsy tops for a classic relaxed summer outfit. These are currently only £11.20 in the sale.
- I haven’t been that inspired by Lindy Bop recently, but I do think this pretty green polka dot dress is very wearable and would make another useful wardrobe staple. This could also be worn all year round.
- I absolutely adore broderie Anglaise and have had many white dresses over the years. But it lovely to see a green dress in broderie and I really want this one. This green broderie Anglaise dress is from Yumi at House of Fraser. I have visions of wearing this on warm summer days with a pair of sandals and a big straw hat. So lovely!
- Lastly a very cute sausage dog skirt from Cath Kidston. This is just so cute and I love the colour. This is another one that I would dress down for casual summer days.
Which is your favourite piece? Have you seen anything green that you’ve got your eye on at the moment?
Ways to follow Vintage Frills