Big apologies for being absent from the blog for a few days. I decided to take a few days off while my daughter is on school holidays and have a little break from writing. I’ll be back tomorrow with loads and loads to write about and catch up on next week, as she’s back to school tomorrow.
I hope you have all had a fabulous first week of 2013. We had a lovely trip to London today and went to The London Aquarium and The London Eye and had a lovely walk by the river.
I have posts planned for every day next week so here’s a little list of what you can look forward to…
- It’s Monday What are you reading post
- Biba and Beyond Part Two – Long overdue! You can see the first part here
- Hollywood Costume Exhibition at the V&A
- Princess Charlotte’s wedding dress
- My review of Handmade Wedding Crafts by Betty Bee
So be sure to come back next week.