I’m not massively into Valentines day myself, however I always really like all the pretty chocolate boxes, red roses and general pink and redness of it all!
Red is one of my very favourite colours for glamorous vintage style fashions, and if your doing something special for valentines I suggest going all out and embracing the colours of the day!
These are a few of my Valentine’s favourites…
Clockwise from left…
1. Jezabel Red Sweetheart Dress – £89.00 – Vivien of Holloway
2. Valentines Card – £2.00 – Paperchase
3. Mary Jane Shoes – £237 – Chie Mihara at Bettilicious
4. Marlene Bullet Bra – £39.50 – Marlene Knickers – £20.50 – Marlene Suspender Belt – £35.50 – What Katie Did
5. Essie Lacquered Up Nail Polish – £7.99 – Superdrug
6. Vanessa Hat – £18.50 – Collectif
7. Red Rose and Ivy Hair Clip – £8.00 – Rosie Alia Designs on Etsy
Jessica CangianoFebruary 12, 2014 at 11:42 am
Oh-la-la and yes, please! All of these alluringly beautiful red pieces are me to a tee. I started sporting red and/or pink every day last week in celebration of Valentine’s Day and won’t be letting up until the clock strikes midnight on Feb. 15th. 🙂
FayFebruary 12, 2014 at 1:15 pm
I LOVE the Essie nail polish and the dress they are just gorgeous. With the shoes the look would be perfection 😀 x